GreenNet has been running email servers since the 1980s. We operate with an ethical approach to all our activities and our spam filters are finely honed. We operate strict policies to prevent our users from sending unsolicited email
We never send spam!
So if you have received a spam message that appears to be from GreenNet, we would be happy to inspect it so that we can take action to get the real sender blocked by reporting them as spammers.
Please send the spam message as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have published several useful guides to help you to minimise spam:
- A guide to spam
- How to filter out spam
- What to do with phishing emails
- How to avoid website form spam
And we offer an anti-spam service to GreenNet customers
Links to web-based systems for accessing your email and online files, administering databases, ActionApps, mailing lists (mailman), web based email (squirrelmail, horde), our project tracker and payment gateway ...
- Webmail - access your GreenNet email on the go
- Greencloud - online filestore, calendars and more
- Project tracker - submit requests to web project team
- Piwik/Matomo - website statistics
- WHOIS Engine - check availability of domains
- Optional Extras - build your own package
- MySQL, phpMyAdmin - for website administrators
- Mailman administration - mailing lists
- Remote support - download an app to share your screen
- APC Action Applications - older dynamic websites
- Secure Payments for online payments of GreenNet invoices