Launching your web site may mark the end of a long and weighty project. It's also the beginning of a new section in the life of the site – where it settles into getting on with its users. This commonly involves comments, feedback and occasional bug reports – many of which can be responded to with small changes by our developers. Luckily the GreenNet web projects team is on hand to support you and your website after the launch party is over and the project completion notes are written.
To make it easier to get help from us along the way we provide Support and Development Tickets that you can use to get help with just about anything, including things like:
- adding the logo of a new funder
- changing your address details in the site's footer
- installing a new site traffic monitor
- rearranging the blocks on a page
- reordering a list of items by date rather than alphabetically
- changing the Twitter feed that's featured on your home page
- £45 (£37.50 excl VAT) for a single ticket for 1/2 an hour's help
- £270 (£225 excl VAT) for 7 tickets (buy 6, get one free)
Each ticket can be used in exchange for up to half an hour's work on any issue you raise with us. The tickets last for 1 year from the date of purchase.