Want to work on interesting web projects supporting civil society groups and campaigners in their work?
Our friendly and supportive web projects team are looking for an experienced freelance front end developer who can accurately turn our designs into themes for Drupal.
This is an open invitation with no fixed deadline.
The work includes some or all of the following:
- working closely with backend developers and designers
- creating new themes or adapting from base or existing themes
- CMS configuration
- creating responsive layouts
- working with SASS and Compass
- HTML5 and CSS3
- implementation of W3C accessibility checkpoints
- browser support and device testing
If you have solid experience of some or all of the above and relish the opportunity to work on varied and interesting projects please get in touch. We’d like to know a bit about you and how you like to work, what projects you’ve recently completed, your rates and availability.